If you are looking for a hand-loaded shelving solution for storing boxes, archive files, parts or anything that is long and bulky, Longspan shelving could be a worthwhile choice to consider. One of our most popular products, the modular design offers end uses greater flexibility with choice of varying sizes, configurations, shelf insets and accessories to help customise their specific needs.
Longspan shelving is a strong, durable and cost-effective and isvery practical for a wide range of applications and workplaces. Prefect for the following;
- Retail and back of house stores
- Office archives
- Shipping containers
- Distribution centres
- Manufacturing facilities
- Storage warehouses
- Mezzanine floors
Longspan shelving can also be incorporated into our mobile shelving systems giving great storage maximisation.
|Shelving Height: (mm)||900, 1000, 2000, 2400, 3000|
|Shelving Width: (mm)||900, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2100, 2400|
|Shelving Depth: (mm)||460, 600, 900, 1200|
|Overall bay width:||Add 60mm per post to the bay length|
|Shelf insert options:||18mm Particle Board as standard
Galvanised mesh decks (not available on 1200 deep
Galvanised steel shelf (not available on 1200 deep)
|Shelf Capacity: (kg)||Up to 890kg UDL*|
|Standard Colours:||Powder coated dark grey for the posts and beams, all bracing, feet and hardware is in a zink finish|
Other non-standard sizes and colours can be manufactured on request.
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load. Shelf and bay load capacities vary. Please contact a Benchmark consultant for information based on your requirements.
- Various sizes available
- Modular system design
- Easily adapted to suit available office or warehouse space
- Efficient and attractive storage concept
- Frames are braced for a robust construction
- Welded step beam design, helping to conceal shelf inserts and enables a flat front face for labelling stock allocations
- Beams simply clip into frames for fast easy assembly
- Adjustable shelving at 50mm pitch for great space maximisation