Ezi-Glide® Extenda Mobile Shelving System uses a combination of static and mobile shelving to help increase storage capacity when traditional mobile shelving systems are not feasible. With static shelving at the rear, the modular design enables the front mobile units to be added at a later stage when required.
Designed and manufactured in Australia theEzi-Glide® Extenda Mobile Shelving System is complimented by a wide range of accessories to enable each shelving system to be customised to suite different individual requirements. Similar to the Ezi-Glide®Mobile Shelving System Office the Ezi-Glide® Extenda incorporates the low-profile track with large diameter wheels to ensure the movement and operation is effortless.
|Track System:||Low Profile|
|Drive Options:||Manual operation|
|Configurations:||Configured to suit requirements|
|Shelving Height: (mm)||975, 1875, 2175, 2375|
|Shelving Width: (mm)||750, 900, 1050, 1200|
|Max System Width: (mm)||2400|
|Shelving Depth: (mm)||250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500,|
|Shelf Adjustment: (mm)||25|
|Shelf Capacity: (kg)||Up to 250kg UDL*|
|Standard Colours:||Shelving – Off White or Light Grey
Bases – Black
|Accessories Available:||Upright Rubber Strips
Lateral File Chassis
Roll Out Reference Shelves
Decorative Finishing panels
Wire file racks
Other non-standard sizes and colours can be manufactured on request.
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load. Shelf and bay load capacities vary. Please contact a Benchmark consultant for information based on your requirements.
- Endorsed by Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA)
- Large diameter wheels for ease of movement
- Strong and durable; long lasting, quality storage system
- Fully welded steel mobiles for rigidity
- Finishing Panels to enhance appearance
- Full Range of sizes and accessories
- Adjustable shelves at 25mm increments
- Inbuilt Anti-Tilt mechanism
- Tracks do not require fixing to the floor
- System can be easily relocated and extended
- System extension does not require dismantling of existing system
- Shelving designed to the Australian Standard (AS 2143-1978)
- Australian Made