A perfect solution to organised mass mobile tool storage, our Boscotek flight line tool cabinets have been adopted in many industries, including, education, defence and automotive workshops where large volume of precision tools and instruments were required to be mobile, visual and stored in a dust resistance environment.
Flightline Cabinet – 2570mm(h) x 2020mm(w) x 755mm(d)
Our Boscotek Flight Line Tool Cabinets feature the latest design in clear polycarbonate roller shutters. With a modern appearance and counter balanced door, the roller uses a polycarbonate joining system as opposed to aluminium, providing clearer vision of tools and instruments.
- Modular design with doubled sided access and removable peg board panels for tool hooks and posts.
- Crystal clear polycarbonate roller shutters on both sides with exceptional springing systems for easy lifting, counter balanced doors for increased safety, two-way mortice key locks and anodised aluminium bottom rail preventing doors rising through the bulk head.
- Allows a large volume of tools and instruments to be stored in a dust preventative environment.
- Large diametre, heavy duty braking and fixed castors for improved mobility.
- Tool hook kits (red or green) available for hanging all types of tools and instruments.
- Extra storage space available inside for larger items by removing peg board panels.
- Attractive and modern appearance.