Benchmark’s BOSCOTEK Industrial workbenches are designed and manufactured in Australia to support high loads and heavy-duty environments. Offering a great range of versatile workbench accessories industrial workbenches can be tailored to specific individual requirements and applications. All industrial workbenches are 800mm deep with most configurations available in three different widths and two height options.
The smart modular design of the BOSCOTEK Industrial workbench enables full integration with our BOSCOTEK High Density Cabinets, BOSCOTEK High Density Cupboards and smaller single drawer storage options units.
BOSCOTEK Industrial Workbenches are constructed using the finest grade of materials. The standard mild steel bench top and bench leg assemblies are manufactured from 3mm premium Australian steel.
What’s included ?
Industrial Workbench BTWBI.33
- 1 x 3mm Work Bench frame assembly
- 2 x Welded leg assemblies [LHS & RHS]
- 1 x Undershelf support 225mm(d)
- 1 x 3mm Mild Steel matt black powder coated Bench top [Standard] or select an alternative bench top option
- 1 x Adjustable Shelf – 360mm deep [Adjustability from 450mm to 700mm at 50mm increments]
- 2 x Lockable drawer Unit [Drawer Front 150(h) x 560(w) x 755(d)]
- Workbench Adjustable Levelling Feet
- Choice of standard powder coat finish
Workbench top options
|MILD STEEL (Standard)
3mm mild steel top powder coated matt black. Suitable for welding applications
18mm chipboard with high grade anti-static work surface. All edges have solid hardwood trim. 3mm mild steel powder coated core
18mm chipboard with white laminate. All edges have solid hardwood trim. 3mm mild steel powder coated core
An additional 1.2mm stainless steel top – #2B/304 finish over 3mm mild steel powder coated core.
Replaceable masonite hardboard. 3mm mild steel powder coated core
18mm chipboard with 2mm Duraloid bonded to top with hardwood trim. Duraloid is a specially engineered high-grade surface, resistant to scuffing and withstands molten solder.
38mm solid Oak hardwood
*IMPORTANT: Adds 40mm to the overall width and depth of these bench tops. So, 1240/1540/1840mm wide x 840mm deep